TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights and in all cases English law shall apply.
All prices are exclusive
of postage and packageing, this will be calculated at 20% up to the value
of £50.00 and added to the final invoice. Over the value of £50.00
postage and packaging is free.
We can deliver to addresses in the Irish Republic for a surcharge of £3 per item.
We do not deliver to any countries other than the U.K. and the Irish Republic at presant.
Runkels Crafts will endeavour to ensure all orders are fulfilled and delivered within the time frame specified. Should events outside our control prevent this, we will contact you by e-mail and inform you when you can expect the delivery to be made. If we are unable to fulfill your order, for any reason, a refund of all monies paid to date will be made to the credit/debit card used.
We will e-mail you
with a confirmation of your order and the amount charged to your credit/debit
Runkels Crafts reserves
the right to decline any orders without explanation. Runkels Crafts is
registered under the Data Protection Act and is legally bound by its codes
Our shopping site
uses state-of the-art technology to ensure that your number is shielded
from public view and takes place on a 'secure' part of our web site -
protected by Secpay, a leading UK Payment Service Provider. Your personal
details are specially 'coded' into encrypted information.
If you aren't fully convinced that your transaction is safe then feel free to telephone or fax us and we will be pleased to take your order off-line. You can always visit a specialist delicatessen if you would like to make a transaction face-to-face. A list of stockists can be found on this web site.
We use Barclays Merchant Services to provide our online bank account, Secpay to encrypt your personal details and an experienced e-commerce agency to program the software to take care of our transactions.
UAE OF YOUR DATA
1. Your information is used by ourselves only and NEVER shared or sold to any other third party.
2. The information we collect is used for ensuring that your order is accurately despatched and for internal marketing purposes only.
3. Apart from your address and delivery details, like most e-commerce operators, we collect browsing information, down to geographical location, times and your activity on our site. This software is widely used throughout the world by leading companies in order to improve your web surfing experience and to research into the most popular pages visited on our web site. Again, this information is never disclosed to anyone.
4. Only authorised personnel have access to your information. The access level is based on the individual's job description. For instance, it is only necessary for a despatch employee to know the order number and delivery address. Such employees are not given access to credit card numbers, personal addresses or telephone numbers.
5. Some shoppers prefer to register with us to speed up the ordering process. In such cases, a cookie (a file which allows this process to occur) is kept on your computer so that our web site program remembers who you are. Naturally, this information is kept at your request only and expires after 90 days.
Should any of our
products arrive in a damaged condition you must advise us by e-mail within
three days, quoting your order reference number (this can be found in
our confirmation e-mail). You then need to simply print out and complete
the damages form provided below and return it, together with the damaged
item to the address detailed on the form, ensuring that you obtain proof
of posting. A refund will be made to the purchaser's credit/debit card
account, providing the item is returned in the same packaging in which
it was despatched and within seven working days of being received.
you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have the right
to return any item to us for any reason. You simply need to print out
and complete the returns form provided below and return it, together with
the item to the address detailed on the form. A refund will be made to
the purchaser's credit/debit card account, providing the item is returned
within 14 days of the date of despatch and it remains in a saleable condition.
For all enquires please
© Runkels Crafts 2002 - 2003